- To have in mind; program: We want to go. They intend going. You meant that she get.
- to develop for a certain purpose.
- to possess in mind for a certain use.
- To signify or suggest.
- To extend; to extend; to distend.
- To strain; to make tight.
- To intensify; to strengthen.
- to utilize with energy.
- To bend or change; to direct, together's training course or trip.
- to correct the mind on; for carrying on; to deal with; to superintend; to regard.
- to correct the mind upon (one thing to-be achieved); to-be intention upon; to mean; to develop; to prepare; to purpose; -- frequently followed by an infinitely with to, or a dependent clause with this
- to style mechanically or artistically; to fashion; to mold.
- To imagine; to counterfeit; to simulate.
- to possess a design or function in your mind.
- to correct your brain upon (something to be accomplished); be intention upon; mean; design; program; function.
- to repair the mind on; focus on; look after; superintend; regard.
- To extend to extend; distend.
- To strain; make tense.
- To intensify; reinforce.
- to use with energy.
- To bend or change; direct, as one’s program or journey.
- To design mechanically or artistically; style; mold.
- To pretend; counterfeit; simulate.
- design or destine
- mean or intend to show or convey
- are thinking about as a purpose
- denote or connote
- To extend forth or out; extend or distend.
- To direct; turn; fix in a training course or tendency.
- to repair the interest upon; attend to; superintend.
- to repair your head upon, as anything becoming done or created; are considering or purpose; design: often combined with the infinitive: since, I plan to write; no deception was meant.
- To design to symbolize; indicate become comprehended; have actually reference to.
- To imagine; make believe; simulate.
- to take into consideration; expect.
- To intensify; enhance.
- To extend ahead; expand; move; proceed.
- to wait; give consideration.
- To have objective; be inclined or disposed.
- to control; superintend; supervise.
- Definition for "intend"
- To have in mind; program: We want to…
- View More
- Sentence for "intend"
- The word "intend" and similar expressions…
- View More
- Quotes for "intend"
- "The American people voted to restore…"
- View More
- Synonym for "intend"
- Verb Forms for "intend"
- Phrases for "intend"
- Rhyme for "intend"
- Hyponym for "intend"
- Cross Reference for "intend"
- Etymologically Related for "intend"
- Same Context for "intend"