Definition for "intend"
- To have in mind; program: We want to…
Sentence for "intend"
- The word "intend" and similar expressions…
Quotes for "intend"
- "The American people voted to restore…"
Synonym for "intend"
Verb Forms for "intend"
Phrases for "intend"
Rhyme for "intend"
Hyponym for "intend"
Cross Reference for "intend"
Etymologically Related for "intend"
Same Context for "intend"
- To have in mind; program: We want to go. They intend going. You meant that she get.
- to develop for a certain purpose.
- to possess in mind for a certain use.
- To signify or suggest.
- To extend; to extend; to distend.
- To strain; to make tight.
- To intensify; to strengthen.
- to utilize with energy.
- To bend or change; to direct, together's training course or trip.
- to correct the mind on; for carrying on; to deal with; to superintend; to regard.
- to correct the mind upon (one thing to-be achieved); to-be intention upon; to mean; to develop; to prepare; to purpose; -- frequently followed by an infinitely with to, or a dependent clause with this
- to style mechanically or artistically; to fashion; to mold.
- To imagine; to counterfeit; to simulate.
- to possess a design or function in your mind.
- to correct your brain upon (something to be accomplished); be intention upon; mean; design; program; function.
- to repair the mind on; focus on; look after; superintend; regard.
- To extend to extend; distend.
- To strain; make tense.
- To intensify; reinforce.
- to use with energy.
- To bend or change; direct, as one’s program or journey.
- To design mechanically or artistically; style; mold.
- To pretend; counterfeit; simulate.
- design or destine
- mean or intend to show or convey
- are thinking about as a purpose
- denote or connote
- To extend forth or out; extend or distend.
- To direct; turn; fix in a training course or tendency.
- to repair the interest upon; attend to; superintend.
- to repair your head upon, as anything becoming done or created; are considering or purpose; design: often combined with the infinitive: since, I plan to write; no deception was meant.
- To design to symbolize; indicate become comprehended; have actually reference to.
- To imagine; make believe; simulate.
- to take into consideration; expect.
- To intensify; enhance.
- To extend ahead; expand; move; proceed.
- to wait; give consideration.
- To have objective; be inclined or disposed.
- to control; superintend; supervise.