- insufficient temperance, like in the indulgence of an appetite or a passion.
- exorbitant use of alcoholic beverages.
- not enough moderation or temperance; excess
- Drunkenness; gluttony
- The work of becoming, or state of being, intemperate; excess in any sorts of activity or indulgence; any immoderate indulgence associated with appetites or passions.
- Habitual or extortionate indulgence in alcohol liquors.
- the caliber of being intemperate; decreased temperance or moderation; immoderateness or excess in every sort of activity; exorbitant indulgence of any enthusiasm or desire for food.
- In a restricted good sense, exorbitant indulgence in intoxicating beverage; habitual not enough temperance in beverage, with or without actual drunkenness.
- the caliber of becoming intemperate
- excess for action and immoderate indulgence of actual appetites, particularly in passion or indulgence
- usage of alcohol beverages
Sentence for "intemperance"
- _On the contrary, _ The Philosopher…
Quotes for "intemperance"
- "If I am outspoken of the…"
Synonym for "intemperance"
Same Context for "intemperance"