- Of or regarding the intelligence
- Of or regarding the intelligence; working out or implying comprehension; intellectual.
- composed of unembodied head; incorporeal.
- regarding the intelligence; regarding or capable of understanding; intellectual.
- Consisting of cleverness or tangible mind.
- Conveying intelligence; serving to transmit information.
- Definition for "intelligential"
- Sentence for "intelligential"
- Re: Editorial, headlined "Before threats become…
- View More
- Synonym for "intelligential"