- To provide a rational construction or definition for.
- To avoid emotional insight into (an emotional problem) by carrying out an intellectual analysis.
- to deal with in an intellectual fashion; to go over intellectually; to lessen to intellectual kind; to convey intellectually; to idealize.
- To endow with intellect; to bestow intellectual qualities upon; resulting in to be intellectual.
- to deal with in an intellectual way; to discuss or show intellectually.
- To endow with intellect; to bestow intellectual characteristics upon; resulting in to be intellectual.
- (transitive) to locate a seemingly logical description for one thing:
- to deal with or reason upon in an intellectual way.
- to share with or endow with intellect; cause to be intellectual; develop the intellect or intellectuality of.
- to offer or feature an intellectual or perfect personality or aspect to; idealize.
- In addition spelled intellectualise.
Sentence for "intellectualize"
- In fact, "intellectualize" does appear to…
Synonym for "intellectualize"
Verb Forms for "intellectualize"
Form for "intellectualize"