- Of, relating to, or produced because of the intellect.
- Of, regarding, or caused by the intellect.
- getting the capacity to explanation and realize.
- related to, or created by, the intellect or comprehension; intellectual.
- Having power to understand, understand, or comprehend; smart; logical.
- with the capacity of becoming perceived because of the understanding just, maybe not because of the senses.
- Of or related to the intellect; having power to comprehend, know, or comprehend.
- created by the comprehension.
- Capable of being recognized by the comprehension only, not by the senses.
Sentence for "intellective"
Synonym for "intellective"
Cross Reference for "intellective"