- A complex set of electric elements and their interconnections that are etched or imprinted onto a small slice of semiconducting product.
- a thin chip composed of at the very least two interconnected semiconductor products, mainly transistors
- a microelectronic computer circuit integrated into a chip or semiconductor; a whole system versus one component
- Definition for "integrated circuit"
- A complex set of electric elements and their…
- View More
- Hypernym for "integrated circuit"
- Cross Reference for "integrated circuit"