- to produce into a complete by taking all components together; unify.
- to become listed on with something else; unite.
- to help make part of a bigger unit: incorporated the new processes in to the work routine.
- to open up to folks of all races or cultural groups without constraint; desegregate.
- To admit (a racial or ethnic team) to equal membership in an institution or society.
- Mathematics To calculate the integral of.
- Mathematics to do integration on.
- Psychology to result in the integration of (character traits).
- to create into one entire; to help make entire; to accomplish; to renew; to replace; to perfect.
- to point your whole of; to offer the sum or total of.
- To subject to the procedure of integration; to find the integral of.
- to be incorporated or go through integration.
- To form into one entire; to create entire; to accomplish; to restore; to bring back; to master.
- To indicate the whole of; to provide the amount or total of; as, an integrating anemometer, the one that suggests or registers the entire action of wind in a given time.
- To susceptible to the procedure of integration; to obtain the integral of.
- To desegregate, as a school or area.
- come to be one; become built-in
- calculate the integral of; determine by integration
- make into a complete or make section of an entire
- available (somewhere) to people in all races and cultural groups
- To bring collectively the elements of; gather as components; segregate and bring together like particles.
- To perform the mathematical procedure of integration.
- summarized; resulting from the aggregation of split parts; total.
- Definition for "integrate"
- to produce into a complete by taking all…
- View More
- Sentence for "integrate"
- Quotes for "integrate"
- "Possibly because I grew up not…"
- View More
- Synonym for "integrate"
- Verb Forms for "integrate"
- Phrases for "integrate"
- Rhyme for "integrate"
- Hypernym for "integrate"
- Cross Reference for "integrate"
- Same Context for "integrate"