- Mathematics effective at undergoing integration or of being incorporated.
- capable of being incorporated
- effective at being incorporated.
- with the capacity of becoming integrated; that could be created into, or assimilated to, a whole.
- In math, effective at becoming integrated, as a mathematical purpose or differential equation.
- Definition for "integrable"
- Mathematics effective at undergoing integration or of being…
- View More
- Sentence for "integrable"
- Cross Reference for "integrable"
- Same Context for "integrable"