- A legal document detailing a particular insurance cover for an insured entity for certain threat. For example; “BIFS Insurance” provides insurance coverages.
- a certificate of insurance; the document containing the contract produced by an insurance organization with people whose home or life is guaranteed.
- written contract or certificate of insurance coverage
- Definition for "insurance policy"
- A legal document detailing a particular insurance cover…
- View More
- Synonym for "insurance policy"
- Hyponym for "insurance policy"
- Hypernym for "insurance policy"