- The work or an example of insufflating.
- Ecclesiastical A ritual act of breathing on baptismal water or on the one becoming baptized.
- The action of respiration or blowing into or on.
- caused by breathing or blowing into or on.
- The ritual breathing on the liquid useful for baptism
- The breathing upon a person inside sacrament of baptism to symbolize the inspiration of a brand new spiritual life.
- The act of blowing (a gas, powder, or vapor) into any cavity of body.
- The act of blowing or respiration on or into.
- Eccles., the act or ceremony of respiration upon (someone or thing), symbolizing the influence associated with the Holy Ghost while the expulsion of an evil character.
- In medicine, the work of blowing atmosphere into the mouth of a new-born child to induce respiration, or of blowing a gas, vapor, or dust into some opening of human anatomy.
- The process of enhancing pottery or porcelain by blowing shade at first glance associated with the ware through a hollow pipe on the end which gauze is stretched. See soufflé design, under soufflé.
- an act of blowing or breathing on or into something
- (medicine) blowing air or medicated dust in to the lungs (or into some other body hole)
Sentence for "insufflation"
- And still Ehomba continued his unnatural…
Hypernym for "insufflation"
Same Context for "insufflation"