- Adherence to or belief in well-known types, especially belief in planned religion.
- utilization of public establishments for the care of folks who are physically or psychologically disabled, criminally delinquent, or incapable of independent living.
- Adherence towards established faith, or to founded codes of conduct
- employing community institutions in healthcare and social services
- the type of being institutional; in theology, the spirit which lays great increased exposure of the institutions of faith.
Sentence for "institutionalism"
- Christianity, as opposed to institutionalism, is…
Same Context for "institutionalism"