- The act of instilling; additionally, what is instilled.
- The act of instilling; additionally, whatever is instilled.
- The act of instilling or of pouring in by drops or by small amounts; the act of infusing or insinuating to the brain.
- That which is instilled or infused.
- a liquid this is certainly instilled drop by fall
- the development of a liquid (by pouring or shot) visit drop
Sentence for "instillation"
- The final part of the instillation…
Hypernym for "instillation"
Same Context for "instillation"