Definition for "instant"
- An almost imperceptible period of time. See Synonyms…
Sentence for "instant"
- In the context of essence mahamudra,…
Quotes for "instant"
- "During the past few decades, modern…"
Synonym for "instant"
Phrases for "instant"
Hypernym for "instant"
Equivalent for "instant"
Etymologically Related for "instant"
Form for "instant"
Same Context for "instant"
Urban Dictionary for "instant"
- An almost imperceptible period of time. See Synonyms at moment.
- a specific or exact time: within immediate of combustion.
- The current thirty days: your letter associated with 15th immediate.
- A food or beverage made for quick planning.
- an extremely little while of time; a second.
- just one, usually exact, point in time.
- an instantaneous beverage or food, specifically immediate coffee.
- the existing month (abbreviated because: inst.)
- A point in time; a second; some of the time too-short become expected; additionally, any specific moment.
- everyday of the present or existing thirty days. See Instant, a., 3.
- A particular point of time considered to be present.
- a spot in length of time; a second; a rather little duration or period of the time: since, he'll return right away.
- Application; example.
- Synonyms Minute, etc. See minute.
- a really small amount of time (once the time it can take the eye to blink and/or heart to beat)
- a particular time
- Occurring simultaneously; immediate: immediate satisfaction.
- crucial; urgent: an immediate need.
- today under consideration; present.
- Commercially prepared or prepared for quick and easy last planning: an immediate cake blend.
- Readily soluble in liquid: immediate coffee; immediate powdered milk.
- Appearing, done, or occurring with or like with optimum quickness and ease: "She had the present of immediate closeness” ( Sylvia Jukes Morris).
- Impending; imminent.
- Urgent; pressing; intense.
- Occurring straight away; instant; present.
- Lasting for a quick minute; momentary; temporary.
- quickly and simply prepared (food or drink), for instance instant coffee.
- Of the present month (acronym inst.)
- Pressing; immediate; importunate; earnest.
- Closely pressing or impending in respect to time; not deferred; instant; without delay.
- Present; existing.
- demanding interest
- in or of present month
- occurring without any wait
- at a time; instantly.
- Present; current; today moving: because, from the 8th of Summer immediate; the tenth immediate (that's, the tenth time “in the present month,” Latin instante mense).
- Immediate; without interval of the time intervening; instantaneous.
- Immediate in succession; really after that.
- Insistent; urgent; earnest; pushing.
- immediately; very soon.
- To importune; desire.