- The act of thickening. The process in which some thing is inspissated.
- The work or perhaps the procedure of inspissating, or thickening a fluid substance, as by evaporation; in addition, the state to be so thickened.
- The work of inspissating, or even the state to be inspissated; increased consistence, at the time of a fluid substance.
- the entire process of thickening by dehydration
- the work of thickening
- Definition for "inspissation"
- The act of thickening. The process in which…
- View More
- Sentence for "inspissation"
- Hypernym for "inspissation"