- the standard of being insoluble
- the high quality or condition to be insoluble or otherwise not dissolvable, like in a fluid.
- The quality of becoming inexplicable or insolvable.
- Lack of solubility; incapability of being dissolved.
- Incapability of being fixed, as problematic or question; inexplicability.
- the caliber of becoming insoluble and hard to dissolve in liquid
- the property (of an issue or difficulty) which makes it impossible to solve
- Definition for "insolubility"
- Sentence for "insolubility"
- The insolubility of form explains the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "insolubility"
- Same Context for "insolubility"