- The internal sole of a shoe or boot.
- a supplementary strip of product put inside a shoe for comfort or protection. Also known as innersole.
- the interior single of a shoe or any other footwear
- the interior sole of a boot or footwear; in addition, a loose, thin strip of leather-based, thought, etc., placed inside the footwear for warmth or simplicity.
- The inner sole of a boot or shoe: opposed to out-sole. See cut under boot.—. A thickness of some warm or water-proof material laid inside a shoe.
- the inner sole of a shoe or boot where in actuality the foot rests
Sentence for "insole"
Hypernym for "insole"
Same Context for "insole"