- To dry in, or to reveal to, sunshine; to ripen or prepare by such exposure.
- To dry in, or reveal to, natural sunlight; to ripen or prepare by such publicity.
- expose to the rays of the sun or affect by exposure to the sun
- To expose toward sun; affect by contact with the sunlight, in terms of drying out, ripening, arousing or stimulating (as the important forces of someone), or perhaps the want.
- Definition for "insolate"
- Sentence for "insolate"
- Verb Forms for "insolate"
- Hypernym for "insolate"
- Form for "insolate"