- perhaps not sociable or companionable.
- not capable of being associated, joined, or connected.
- not capable of becoming associated, joined, or linked.
- maybe not sociable or companionable; disinclined to social sex or discussion; unsociable; taciturn.
- Unsociable; perhaps not inclined to culture or conversation.
- Incapable of becoming linked or conjoined.
- Definition for "insociable"
- Sentence for "insociable"
- I abhor such fanatical phantasimes, such…
- View More
- Synonym for "insociable"