- is company in a demand or course; will not yield: insisted on providing me personally a moment helping.
- to face or sleep; to get assistance; -- within, on, or upon.
- To simply take a stand and will not cave in; to carry to some thing securely or determinedly; is persistent, immediate, or pushing; to continue in demanding; -- followed by on, upon, or that
- To assert or need (something) vehemently and persistently: We insist which you accept these gift ideas.
- to carry up a claim emphatically.
- To demand continuously that one thing happen or perhaps done.
- To stand on; to rest upon; to lean upon. Used especially as a technical term in geometry.
- be emphatic or resolute and refuse to budge
- beg persistently and urgently
- assert to be true
- to face or rest; get a hold of support: with on or upon.
- To sleep, dwell, or dilate earnestly or continuously; desire: with on or upon: as, i need to insist upon your coming.
- To assert or argue emphatically; show a desire or a belief with urgency or persistence.
- to-be urgent doing his thing; continue persistently; persevere.
- Definition for "insist"
- is company in a demand or course; will…
- View More
- Sentence for "insist"
- Quotes for "insist"
- "The proper reply to right wing…"
- View More
- Synonym for "insist"
- Verb Forms for "insist"
- Phrases for "insist"
- Rhyme for "insist"
- Hyponym for "insist"
- Hypernym for "insist"
- Form for "insist"
- Same Context for "insist"