- The edge of a bat closest into human anatomy associated with batsman.
- A deflection of a ball from the inside side of a bat, often into wicket keeper for a catch.
- The side of the knife or region of the rims facing towards the other base.
- going to the basketball with all the interior side of the bat.
- To place one's weight on the inside edge of the skate, therefore moving in a curve for the reason that path.
- Definition for "inside edge"
- The edge of a bat closest into human…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "inside edge"
- Sports Dictionary for "inside edge"