Definition for "inside"
Sentence for "inside"
- Oh no, inside, instead, (_to Argyrippus,…
Quotes for "inside"
- "I believe that being an actress…"
Synonym for "inside"
Antonym for "inside"
Phrases for "inside"
Rhyme for "inside"
Cross Reference for "inside"
Equivalent for "inside"
Etymologically Related for "inside"
Same Context for "inside"
Urban Dictionary for "inside"
- An inner or interior component.
- Inward personality, perceptions, or emotions: felt great inside about volunteering to simply help.
- An inner side or area.
- The component out of the edge; the center component.
- Informal The internal body organs; entrails.
- casual The inner components or workings: the insides of a TV ready.
- Slang Confidential or secret information.
- the inner or inner component.
- the medial side of a curved roadway, racetrack etc. that has the shorter arc size; the medial side of a racetrack nearer the inside regarding the program or other point of research.
- (in plural) the inner body organs for the human anatomy, especially the guts.
- A passenger within a coach or carriage, because distinguished from 1 upon the outside.
- The component within; interior or inner section; content.
- The inward components; entrails; bowels; hence, what is at; private ideas and emotions.
- an internal passenger of a coach or carriage, since distinguished from a single upon the surface.
- The inner part or part; the inside, instead of the outside or outside: since, the interior of hand; the interior of a home; the interior of a newspaper.
- plural Indoor parts or appurtenances; things within.
- An inside passenger in a car.
- In field hockey, the position between the center additionally the wings.
- the location that's within some thing
- the internal or enclosed surface of some thing
- concerning, proven to, or via a unique team: inside information; an inside laugh.
- Baseball Passing quietly of home plate nearer the batter. Used of a pitch.
- Originating from or arranged by some one inside an organisation.
- A pitch that's toward the batter as it crosses house dish.
- Nearer towards interior of a running track, horse racing training course etc.
- becoming within; included or inclosed in anything; included; interior; internal
- Adapted to your inside.
- being or applying to the within of a building
- confined to an exclusive team
- regarding or becoming privately closer to the guts or within a precise area
- from the external advantage
- towards or in the inner; within.
- regarding internal side.
- Slang In jail.
- Within or towards inside of something, particularly a building.
- In jail.
- in the sides of; in inside; contained within
- in reality
- within a building
- regarding private thoughts
- Within: we are going to be here inside an hour.
- regarding the internal side or part of: inside bundle.
- to the inside of: going inside the house.
- Within the interior of some thing, nearest to the center or even a specific point of guide.
- inside out utilizing the internal surface proved; reversed: wore the sweatshirt inside-out.
- inside-out casual because completely possible; thoroughly: knew the city inside-out.
- internally able of self-confidence or influence.
- becoming on the inside; inner; interior; interior: because, an inside view; an internal chair in a coach.
- Of space: To, into, or in the inside; within.
- of the time or space: in the limit: followed closely by of.
- In the inside of; within: as, inside the circle; inside letter.