- Close to a shore.
- towards or coming toward a shore.
- Near the shore
- Towards the coast
- toward the shore
- near (especially coming soon of) a shore
- Blowing through the ocean to the land
- Being almost or going towards the shore
- (of winds) coming from the sea toward the land
- close to a shore
- Near the shore; toward the shore; regarding coast part: since, the ship put, or was moving, inshore.
- Situated near the shore; relatively towards the shore; specifically, as placed on fishing or fisheries, situated within about five kilometers of the shore: against overseas: as, inshore fishing.
Sentence for "inshore"
Rhyme for "inshore"
Cross Reference for "inshore"
Equivalent for "inshore"
Same Context for "inshore"