- Devoid of feeling or consciousness; inanimate.
- having no awareness or animation; perhaps not sentient
- maybe not sentient; not having perception, and/or power of perception; lacking feeling, consciousness and cartoon; inanimate. Opposite of sentient.
- not capable of sensation.
- lacking experience and awareness and cartoon
- perhaps not sentient; devoid of perception, or even the power of feeling.
Sentence for "insentient"
Synonym for "insentient"
Equivalent for "insentient"
Same Context for "insentient"