- Botany Capable of trapping and taking in pests, as pitcher-plant.
- feeding on insects
- capable of trapping and absorbing insects; such as the sundew, pitcher-plant and Venus flytrap
- flowers that have some special version for catching and digesting bugs, because the sundew, Venus's flytrap, Sarracenia, etc.
- the Insectivora, and several bats, birds, and reptiles.
- (of animals and plants) feeding on pests
- Feeding or subsisting on bugs, as an animal or a plant.
- Of or regarding the Insectivora, in almost any using that name, or having their figures.
- Definition for "insectivorous"
- Sentence for "insectivorous"
- Most carnivorous - "insectivorous" - plants…
- View More
- Rhyme for "insectivorous"
- Equivalent for "insectivorous"
- Same Context for "insectivorous"