- Any of different tiny, principally nocturnal mammals regarding the order Insectivora, characteristically feeding mainly on pests and like the shrews, moles, and hedgehogs.
- An organism that feeds primarily on bugs.
- Insect-eating animal or plant.
- mammal regarding the today abondaned order Insectivora.
- one of many Insectivora.
- An insectivorous pet; among the Insectivora or Insectivorœ; specially, a member of this order Insectivora.
- little insect-eating primarily nocturnal terrestrial or fossorial animals
- any system that feeds primarily on bugs
Sentence for "insectivore"
- Labels: insectivore, rediscovered posted by Chad…
Synonym for "insectivore"
Hypernym for "insectivore"
Etymologically Related for "insectivore"