- The junction or connection of vessels, networks, or passages, in order that their contents go in one to the other; union by mouths or ducts; intercommunication.
- The junction or connection of vessels, networks, or passages, in order for their particular articles go from one to the other; union by mouths or ducts; anastomosis; intercommunication
- The union of two vessels of an animal human anatomy by openings into both, to be able to permit the passing of a fluid; anastomosis.
- For this reason Some analogous union or connection; a running together; junction: since, in botany, the inosculation associated with veins of a leaf, or of a scion with the stock in grafting.
- an all-natural or medical joining of parts or limbs of tubular frameworks so as to make or become continuous
Sentence for "inosculation"
- On considering the circles of inosculation…
Synonym for "inosculation"
Hypernym for "inosculation"