- To unite (bloodstream, neurological materials, or ducts) by little spaces.
- which will make constant; combination.
- To unite by apposition or contact, as two vessels in an animal human anatomy.
- To unite intimately; resulting in to be as one.
- to start into one another.
- To unite to be able to be constant; blend.
- To unite by apposition or contact, as two tubular vessels at their extremities; to anastomose.
- To intercommunicate; to interjoin.
- to homogenize; to help make constant
- to open into
- to unite
- get together or open up into each other
- cause to participate or open into one another by anastomosis
- To unite by openings, as two vessels in an animal human body; anastomose.
- In structure, to unite by small spaces; have intercommunication by running collectively, while the vessels of human anatomy; anastomose: because, one vein or artery inosculates with another.
- For this reason To unite or perhaps linked so as to have intercommunication or continuity; operate together; blend when you are connected terminally.
Sentence for "inosculate"
- Eiseley's point is pretty clear cut,…
Synonym for "inosculate"
Verb Forms for "inosculate"
Hypernym for "inosculate"