- A tray or rack for pens and containers of ink.
- See inkwell.
- a little tray containing pencils and an inkwell.
- a little vessel for holding ink, to dip the pen into; in addition, a computer device for holding ink and composing materials.
- A small cup-like receptacle, with or without a cover, for holding the ink used in writing.
- a tray or mean writing implements and bins for ink
- a little well keeping writing ink into which a pen are dipped
- Definition for "inkstand"
- A tray or rack for pens and containers…
- View More
- Sentence for "inkstand"
- Synonym for "inkstand"
- Hypernym for "inkstand"
- Cross Reference for "inkstand"
- Same Context for "inkstand"