- someone or device that applies ink.
- In comic guide production, somebody who fills in material outlined because of the comic book writer.
- A tattoo musician.
- one that, or what, inks; particularly, in publishing, the pad or roller which inks the type.
- a computer device on a recording tool through which the dot or trace is created.
- among large rollers on a printing-press which apply the ink on kind.
- Definition for "inker"
- Sentence for "inker"
- His inker is his next-door neighbor,…
- View More
- Urban Dictionary for "inker"