- A shrub (Ilex glabra) of east North America, having black, berrylike fresh fruit. Also called Appalachian beverage.
- The fruit associated with inkberry.
- any one of various unrelated plants that bear dark berries: Ilex glabra, Ilex verticillata, Scaevola plumieri, and people associated with pokeweed genus Phytolacca, particularly Phytolacca americana.
- The good fresh fruit of such a plant.
- An elegant shrub, Ilex glabra, found on the Atlantic shore of the united states.
- The plant Randia aculeata, called the West Indian inkberry.
- The plant Mollinedia macrophylla (Kibara macrophylla of authors), called the Australian or Queensland inkberry.
- evergreen holly of eastern the united states with oblong leathery leaves and little black fruits
Definition for "inkberry"
- A shrub (Ilex glabra) of east North America,…
Sentence for "inkberry"
Hypernym for "inkberry"