- Introductory; preliminary.
- Tending or regularly start.
- Of or regarding initiation
- inceptive, initial, inaugural or basic
- ideal for an introduction or start; introductory; prefatory.
- Tending or providing to initiate; introducing by training, or by the usage and application of signs or ceremonies; elementary; standard.
- providing setting in movement
- An introductory work or rite.
- An introductory act or rite.
- An introductory process or kind.
- Of, with respect to, or suitable for a beginning or introduction; introductory: since, an initiatory step.
- Initiating or providing to initiate; exposing by instruction, or by prescribed formalities.
Sentence for "initiatory"
Synonym for "initiatory"
Equivalent for "initiatory"
Same Context for "initiatory"