- Computer Science to create (a starting value of a variable).
- Computer Science To prepare (some type of computer or a printer) for use; boot.
- Computer Science To format (a storage medium, such as a disk).
- to designate an initial value to (a variable or set of variables in a computer program).
- To designate preliminary values to something
- To designate a preliminary value to a variable
- To format a storage method ahead of use
- To prepare any hardware (such a printer or scanner) to be used
- divide (a disk) into noticeable areas so that it may shop data
- assign an initial value to a computer program
- To designate by initials instead of by the complete name.
- to make use of a short or initials (instead of an individual's name).
- Definition for "initialize"
- Computer Science to create (a starting value of…
- View More
- Sentence for "initialize"
- Verb Forms for "initialize"
- Hypernym for "initialize"
- Urban Dictionary for "initialize"