- Characterized by iniquity; sinful.
- wicked or sinful
- morally objectionable
- described as iniquity; unjust; wicked
- described as iniquity; sinful since it is believed to be a sin
- described as iniquity; unjust; sinful: because, an iniquitous deal.
- Synonyms Illegal, Wicked, etc. (see criminal); unfair, inequitable, unrighteous, unprincipled, nefarious.
Sentence for "iniquitous"
- Robespierre, a narrow, prudish, jealous, puritanical…
Synonym for "iniquitous"
Equivalent for "iniquitous"
Same Context for "iniquitous"