- probably the most prominent projecting point of occipital bone tissue on base of the head.
- a tiny protuberance regarding outside surface of this straight back for the skull near the throat; the exterior occipital protuberance.
- The outside occipital protuberance for the head.
- An onion. This pronunciation is shown, with no changed spelling, within the 2nd herb.
- In anatomy, a ridge regarding the occiput that muscles of this nape are connected; today, especially, the exterior occipital protuberance.
- the craniometric point this is the most prominent point behind the pinnacle (in the occipital protuberance)
Sentence for "inion"
- There are several no cost benefits…
Hypernym for "inion"