- A tax imposed on privilege of obtaining home by inheritance or legal succession and considered in the worth of the house got. Also referred to as demise income tax.
- A tax based on the value of the property of a deceased person, and charged regarding beneficiaries for the estate.
- a tax from the property associated with deceased individual
- Definition for "inheritance tax"
- A tax imposed on privilege of obtaining home…
- View More
- Synonym for "inheritance tax"
- Hypernym for "inheritance tax"