- The state of being built-in or forever contained in some thing; indwelling.
- hawaii of inhering; permanent presence in anything; innateness; inseparable and important link.
- The state of being built-in or of inhering; intrinsic presence.
- The relation to its topic of any sort of accident, or that which cannot occur regarding a material as topic. Hence, the relation of mortality to man is inherence.
- the state of inhering; the state of being a fixed characteristic
- Definition for "inherence"
- The state of being built-in or forever contained…
- View More
- Sentence for "inherence"
- Synonym for "inherence"
- Hypernym for "inherence"
- Equivalent for "inherence"
- Same Context for "inherence"