- The state of being built-in or forever contained in some thing; indwelling.
- hawaii of inhering; permanent presence in anything; innateness; inseparable and important link.
- The state of being built-in or of inhering; intrinsic presence.
- The relation to its topic of any sort of accident, or that which cannot occur regarding a material as topic. Hence, the relation of mortality to man is inherence.
- the state of inhering; the state of being a fixed characteristic
Sentence for "inherence"
Synonym for "inherence"
Hypernym for "inherence"
Equivalent for "inherence"
Same Context for "inherence"