- Alternative type of inhabitancy.
- The act of inhabiting, or perhaps the state to be inhabited; the healthiness of an inhabitant; residence; occupancy.
- hawaii of experiencing legal right to claim the benefits of an accepted inhabitant; specially, the right to help in case there is poverty, obtained by residence in a town; habitancy.
- Residence; abode in a dwelling-place for now.
- their state to be populated; inhabitation.
Sentence for "inhabitance"
Synonym for "inhabitance"
Phrases for "inhabitance"
Equivalent for "inhabitance"