- Grown uncommonly in to the skin: an ingrown toenail.
- Inbred; natural: ingrown habits.
- Insular; self-contained: "the small, ingrown realm of lower New York” ( Forbes).
- which has had grown inwards or unusually towards (part of the human anatomy)
- Having cultivated or showing up to cultivate into some other material, particularly a fingernail or toenail growing into the adjacent skin.
- growing abnormally to the skin
- Grown from within; innate: as, “Art with Language existed ingrown,”
- Grown inward: because, an ingrown nail.
Sentence for "ingrown"
- Truth, purity, firmness, love to Jesus,…
Equivalent for "ingrown"
Same Context for "ingrown"