- Of, associated with, or concerning ingress.
- Grammar Inchoative.
- Linguistics Of or being a speech noise produced with an inhalation of breathing.
- going or directed inwards, entering
- available to entry or assessment
- Uttered by drawing environment inward through lips or nostrils.
- descriptive of a source or station through which water enters or once entered a location.
- A speech noise when the atmosphere stream is made by drawing atmosphere in through the mouth or nose.
- Entering; denoting entering on or beginning.
Antonym for "ingressive"
- View More