- The crop, or craw, of birds.
- The crop, or craw, of wild birds.
- In zoology, a crop, craw, or some other dilatation of digestion pipe located in advance for the real belly or digestive cavity right.
- In mammalogy, the paunch or rumen of a ruminant.
- In entomology, an expansion for the esophagus developing a kind of preliminary stomach or crop, before the proventriculus. In many haustellate insects it really is changed into an expansible sucking-stomach, plus some groups it really is desiring. The ingluvies lies in the posterior an element of the thorax or partly when you look at the stomach. See cut-under Blattidæ.
Sentence for "ingluvies"
- Many species of birds - such…
- View More