- consumed matter, specifically meals taken into the human anatomy through the lips.
- That which is introduced in to the body by the stomach or alimentary canal; -- opposed to egesta.
- information launched into the human anatomy by the stomach or alimentary canal.
- solid and fluid nutrition taken in to the human body through lips
- Substances introduced into a natural body, especially through the alimentary passageway; for this reason, any things placed or drawn in and incorporated, as into the brain: in opposition to egesta.
- Definition for "ingesta"
- consumed matter, specifically meals taken into the human…
- View More
- Sentence for "ingesta"
- Antonym for "ingesta"
- Hypernym for "ingesta"