- To just take to the human body because of the lips for food digestion or absorption. See Synonyms at eat.
- To take in and absorb as food: "Marine ciliates ... can be observed ... ingesting other single-celled creatures and harvesting their chloroplasts” ( Carol Kaesuk Yoon).
- To simply take into, or as into, the tummy or alimentary canal.
- To simply take into the human body at all, as by inhalation, shot, absorption, plus through lips.
- To take into the body, in terms of digestion.
- use psychologically
- offer yourself to, or consume regularly
- to place, deliver, or throw-in: utilized chiefly of introduction of substances, as food, into the body.
- Definition for "ingest"
- To just take to the human body because…
- View More
- Sentence for "ingest"
- Synonym for "ingest"
- Verb Forms for "ingest"
- Phrases for "ingest"
- Rhyme for "ingest"
- Hyponym for "ingest"