- suited to infusion; with the capacity of being infused.
- that can't be fused; unmeltable
- from where an infusion might made
- with the capacity of becoming infused.
- maybe not fusible; incapable or tough of fusion, or to be dissolved or melted.
- effective at becoming infused.
- maybe not fusible; incompetent at fusion or to be mixed or melted: as, an infusible crucible.
- Definition for "infusible"
- suited to infusion; with the capacity of being…
- View More
- Sentence for "infusible"
- Same Context for "infusible"