- hard or impossible to break or split into parts.
- Inviolable: infrangible human rights.
- Unbreakable, indestructible, or very hard to break.
- unable of being broken or separated into components.
- not to ever be infringed or violated.
- difficult or impractical to break or split into parts
- not capable of being broken or infringed
- Not capable to be broken or separated into parts.
- never to be violated or infringed; inviolable: since, an infrangible oath.
- Definition for "infrangible"
- hard or impossible to break or split into…
- View More
- Sentence for "infrangible"
- Equivalent for "infrangible"