- inside the margin
- Below the margin; submarginal.
- In entomology, below or posterior on marginal cell in an insect's wing.
- In zoology, lying below the margin, as dishes within the test of specific starfishes. In addition inferomarginal.
- one of many dishes inside lower row of marginal plates in some starfishes.
- one of several horny plates which cover the under side of turtles, lying amongst the marginals and abdominal scutes.
Sentence for "inframarginal"
Synonym for "inframarginal"
Cross Reference for "inframarginal"