- permission by a patient to a surgical or medical procedure or participation in a clinical research after achieving an awareness for the appropriate medical details as well as the risks involved.
- permission by an individual to endure a medical or surgical treatment or even be involved in an experiment following the client understands the potential risks involved
- Definition for "informed consent"
- permission by a patient to a surgical or…
- View More
- Hypernym for "informed consent"
- Medical Dictionary for "informed consent"