- Deviating from a straight line.
- altered in form to mirror function (discussing a word).
- Having inflected word kinds.
- bent or curved inwards or downward
- Bent; turned; deflected.
- Having inflections; with the capacity of, or at the mercy of, inflection; inflective.
- showing alteration in kind (especially with the addition of affixes)
- (for the sound) altered in tone or pitch
- Easy past tight and past participle of inflect.
- Bent or switched from an immediate range or program: as, an inflected ray of light.
- In zoöl., anat., and botany, bent or turned inwards or downward: as, the inflected mandibular position of marsupials; inflected leaves, stamens, or petals.
- In grammar, denoting change of office by variation of kind: as, an inflected verb.
- Serrated, or bent inward, as contour-lines representing deep ravines or narrow valleys cutting into an escarpment.
- Definition for "inflected"
- Sentence for "inflected"
- Decriminalization of small amounts of drugs…
- View More
- Synonym for "inflected"
- Phrases for "inflected"
- Rhyme for "inflected"
- Cross Reference for "inflected"
- Equivalent for "inflected"
- Verb Stem for "inflected"