- An advocate regarding the policy of deliberate inflation achieved by enhancing the way to obtain readily available money and credit.
- A proponent of inflationism.
- person who prefers a heightened or huge problem of paper money.
- person who inflates; one who causes or favors inflation; especially, in america, a person who prefers increased problems of paper money: opposed to contractionist.
Definition for "inflationist"
- An advocate regarding the policy of deliberate inflation…
Sentence for "inflationist"
Same Context for "inflationist"