- A bodily condition or weakness, specifically one attributable to later years.
- Frailty; feebleness.
- A condition or disease producing weakness.
- A failing or problem in a person's character.
- feebleness, frailty or condition, specially as a result of senior years.
- a moral weakness or problem
- hawaii of being infirm; feebleness; an imperfection or weakness; esp., an unsound, harmful, or debilitated condition; an ailment; a malady.
- A personal frailty or a failure; foible; eccentricity; a weakness or problem.
- their state of being infirm; weakness; especially, an unsound or bad condition of body; a malady: as, the infirmities of age.
- A weakness; failing; fault; foible.
- their state of being poor in health or human anatomy (especially from senior years)
- Definition for "infirmity"
- A bodily condition or weakness, specifically one attributable…
- View More
- Sentence for "infirmity"
- Synonym for "infirmity"
- Hyponym for "infirmity"
- Hypernym for "infirmity"
- Cross Reference for "infirmity"
- Same Context for "infirmity"