- The quality or condition of being infelicitous.
- some thing inappropriate or unpleasing.
- the health of becoming infelicitous
- something which is infelicitous or unsuitable
- The state or top-notch being infelicitous; unhappiness; misery; wretchedness; misfortune; insufficient suitableness or appropriateness.
- That (as an act, word, appearance, etc.) that is infelicitous.
- Lack of felicity or chance; unhappiness; misfortune; distress.
- Unfavorableness; inappropriateness; inaptness: since, the infelicity regarding the event.
- An inapt, unskilful, or imperfect mode of phrase, and/or expression it self: because, infelicities of design.
- inappropriate and unpleasing fashion or design (especially manner or design of phrase)
Sentence for "infelicity"
- The still-born child's infelicity is only…
Synonym for "infelicity"
Hypernym for "infelicity"
Same Context for "infelicity"